A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hayward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hayward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayward graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hayward has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hocking Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ramsey Hayward DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Hayward practice?
- Dr. James Hayward has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Hayward practices Family Medicine near Logan, OH.
See Logan Primary Care Doctors.