A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Heaberlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Heaberlin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Heaberlin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Heaberlin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Heaberlin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Heaberlin practice?
- Dr. James Heaberlin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Heaberlin practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.