A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Heaps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Heaps, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heaps
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Heaps Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Heaps, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vulvar Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Heaps graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Heaps has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mason Heaps MD is a male Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Heaps practice?
- Dr. James Heaps has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Heaps practices Gynecologic Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Oncologists.