Learn more about Dr. James Heaps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Heaps, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Heaps, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vulvar Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Heaps graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Heaps has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heaps accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Heaps practice?
Dr. James Heaps practices Gynecologic Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.