A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hebert, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hebert graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hebert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Charles Hebert MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Hebert practice?
- Dr. James Hebert has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Hebert practices Surgery near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Surgeons.