A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hebert, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Biliary Surgery and Colorectal Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hebert graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hebert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hebert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Hebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Hebert practice?
Dr. James Hebert practices Surgery near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Hebert, Dr. Jacob Hebert, Dr. Jacques Hebert, Dr. Jaime Hebert