A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hebert is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hebert
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hebert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hebert, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hebert graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hebert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Charles Hebert MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Hebert practice?
- Dr. James Hebert has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hebert practices Surgery near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Surgeons.