A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Heerwagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Heerwagen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heerwagen
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Heerwagen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heerwagen graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Heerwagen has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Hospital
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Heerwagen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Heerwagen practice?
- Dr. James Heerwagen has 1 office location.
Dr. James Heerwagen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Surgeons.