Learn more about Dr. James Heerwagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Heerwagen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heerwagen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heerwagen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Heerwagen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heerwagen graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Heerwagen has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Hospital
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Heerwagen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Heerwagen practice?
- Dr. James Heerwagen has 1 office location.
Dr. James Heerwagen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Orthopedic Surgeons.