A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hekman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hekman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hekman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hekman graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hekman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Hekman MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Hekman practice?
- Dr. James Hekman has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Hekman practices Internal Medicine near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland Heights, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Beachwood Internists.