Learn more about Dr. James Helgager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Helgager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helgager
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Helgager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Helgager, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Helgager graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Helgager has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Andrew Helgager MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Helgager practice?
- Dr. James Helgager has 1 office location.
Dr. James Helgager practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oceanside, CA.
See Oceanside Surgeons.