A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Heller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heller
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Heller, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Heller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Norman Heller MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James N. Heller practice?
- Dr. James Heller has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Heller practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ.
See Edison Surgeons.