A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Helman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Helman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Helman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Helman graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Helman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Group Hlth Co-Op Central Hosp, Seattle, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Diller Helman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Helman practice?
- Dr. James Helman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Helman practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Anesthesiologists and Seattle Pain Management Doctors.