A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Heming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Heming is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heming
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heming Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heming graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heming has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Heming DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. Heming practice?
- Dr. James Heming has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Heming practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Grand Blanc Surgeons.