A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Heming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Heming is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heming
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heming Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heming graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heming has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Heming DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. Heming practice?
- Dr. James Heming has 1 office location.
Dr. James Heming practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Surgeons.