Learn more about Dr. James Hendricks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hendricks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendricks
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Hendricks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hendricks, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendricks graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hendricks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gregory Hendricks MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Hendricks practice?
- Dr. James Hendricks has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Hendricks practices Urology near Napa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vallejo, CA and San Pablo, CA.
See Napa Urologists.