A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hendricks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hendricks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hendricks, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendricks graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hendricks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gregory Hendricks MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Hendricks practice?
- Dr. James Hendricks has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Hendricks practices Urology near Napa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vallejo, CA and San Pablo, CA.
See Napa Urologists.