Dr. James Henley Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. James Henley?

Awesome!!!l

Posted on April 17th, 2012

I am extremely pick about my children's medical care. These guys are awesome! I heard about Dr. Henley from a friend that also has special needs children. Dr. Henley is very compassionate and good with the kids. Our appointment did not feel rushed and he was willing to work with our other specialists and wanted their thoughts regarding my children. That is something I value and he has a "team" attitude. As a result I feel like my children are very well cared for. They offer Saturday appointments which is great for working parents. Their office staff is wonderful and very helpful and the office environment overall is very "kid friendly".

great

Posted on April 9th, 2011

My son has been seeing Dr Henley since birth. He always take the time to listen and answer the million questions we may have. My son is not afraid when we go and for a two year old that is something! He has called me when I leave a message with the nurse. He is overall very compassionate and caring. When he moved his practice 20 miles away from our house we went with him! Dr Henley is awesome!!

Very Helpful

Posted on October 19th, 2009

Our daughter was born 9 weeks premature, and we didn't have a pediatrician picked out in advance. Dr. Henley was seleted based on a parenting class we took at St. John Owasso. My husband and I were so impressed by his willingness to help us, even though our daughter is a high risk patient with congential heart defects, and Poland's Anomoly. He has always been on target with diagnosis and treatment and sympathetic. He has never made us feel stupid for all the "new parent" worries. Very kind and sincere.

Kyleigh's Mom

Posted on December 23rd, 2008

I liked him the moment I met him. He checked my daughter out the day she was born. My husband and I liked him from the get go. My daughter is 2mo. old now and we've been to see him 4 times. He hasn't ever made me feel ridiculous about what I've brough her in for. His office staff is really nice and helpful. Their clinic is open 7 days a week, which is wonderful! The ease of getting an appt is phenominal. I've recommended him to several of our friends and family. We already have a couple of friends who were seeing him and they just love him too! I've also moved my boys from the doctor they've been going to for almost 6yrs. He's a really down-to-earth doctor. Those are hard to find.

Posted on March 8th, 2016