Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Hennessy
Dr. James Hennessy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Hennessy is affiliated with St Rita's Medical Center, Lima Memorial Hospital and Mercy St Vincent Medical Center. Dr. Hennessy has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Hennessy has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. James Hennessy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.
Dr. Joe Hoo
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics
Toledo, OH 0.01 mi41
Dr. Brenda Kitchen
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Toledo, OH 0.01 mi29
Dr. Macdonald Dick II
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Toledo, OH 0.01 mi46