Dr. James Hennessy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 21st, 2012
baby born with 3 holes in heart
He was willing to come in on a sunday to do a echo on my baby that was only a day old. I am very greatful and my baby is now 5 years old and no signs of heart problems.

November 24th, 2010
Dr.Hennessy was my heart doctor since i was 3 and now im 22 so i would say he is a wonderful doctor he was always very nice to me and my family and he is very special to me cause without him i dont know where i would be he is a great doctor.

June 10th, 2009
Great doctor
Doc Hennessy became my daughter's doctor by default. She was in the ER at Toledo Hospital with her first episode of SVT. After an hour of her heart rate not reverting and the staff trying several different manipulations and preparing to be given the meds to stop her heart and re-start it Dr Hennessy walked in. He reviewed her chart and asked "has anyone had this child stand on her head?" The staff looked at him like he was crazy.He very strongly said "get a towel and lay it on the floor and get this child on her head." They did and her heart rate reverted back to normal immediately. He explained to us in laymans terms what had happened to her, why she was having this SVT and what we could expect and was very kind. He gave us his cell phone#, office# and pager # to call if we ever had questions or concerns. We were so impressed with with him that we switched from her previous cardiologist whom she saw for her Dextrocardia with Situs Inversus to Dr. Hennessy.