A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hensold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hensold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hensold
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hensold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hensold, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hensold graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hensold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hensold MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Hensold practice?
- Dr. James Hensold has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hensold practices Family Medicine near Danville, IL.
See Danville Primary Care Doctors.