A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Herd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Herd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Herd, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Herd graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Herd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor All Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Phillip Herd MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Herd practice?
- Dr. James Herd has 1 office location.
Dr. James Herd practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Fort Worth Radiologists.