A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Heriot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Heriot, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heriot graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heriot has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eglin Airforce Base Hospital
- Naval HospitalPensacola, Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Henry Heriot MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Heriot practice?
- Dr. James Heriot has 1 office location.
Dr. James Heriot practices Internal Medicine near Biloxi, MS.
See Biloxi Internists.