A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hermann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hermann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermann graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hermann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hermann MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Hermann practice?
- Dr. James Hermann has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Hermann practices Family Medicine near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Family Physicians.