Dr. James Hermenegildo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Hermenegildo?

March 8th, 2017

Very Dissatisfied

Dr. Hermangildo did my appendicts in 2010 also at the time I had an umbilical hernia which I did not know about so he fixed that also while doing my appendicts. He is very nice and has a great bedside manner. Then 2014 in had to have my gallbladder removed had all my pre op testing done had my gallbladder out to find out two weeks later that I was 8 weeks pregnant which they failed to tell me. When asked about it I was told the HCG didn't not come up positive so it was to early to tell thank God nothing went wrong and my baby was fine, but again from the growing belly left me with another hernia, went back and he fixed it with mesh I got a horrible infection that had to be drained several times he blamed it on the stitches stating my body was rejecting them. Now I'm left with a disfigured bellybutton plus a scar from draining the infection oh and another hernia... Lesson learned..

January 1st, 2016

Pilonidal cyst removal botched!

This Dr. removed a pilonidal cyst from my adolescent son. The wound was stitched and glued shut without a drain. Needless to say, ten days later it was fully infected and needed to be debrieded down to the bone! He claimed that my son had an allergic reaction to the stitches instead of admitting that a wound like this needs to heal from the inside. Weekly wound care visits were needed until Dr. Sandfort finally took over. I would never again use Dr. Hermenegildo.

December 31st, 2015

Kind, informative, ready to answer any questions, didn't rush me. Staff equally excellent

May 18th, 2015

Dr. Hermangildo is such a pleasant doctor and person. Explains everything and always has time for your questions.

January 12th, 2015

I had 2 surgeries by Dr Hermenegildo - one in 2010 and one in 2013. Excellent doctor, very pleasant person. Would choose him again.

May 18th, 2014

Gall Bladder surgery

HE was polite . I was told before the operation I would feel better and continue my daily routine in two days. When I went back for follow up visit ,I told him I felt terrible and had pain on my right side. Dr. told me what do you expect at your age! He did not give me a follow up appointment.

April 1st, 2010

Pleasantly surprised

I found Dr. Hermenegildo to be pleasant, intelligent, and kind. I was quite nervous as this was my first hospital stay and surgery but he eased that concern almost immediately. He visited me in hospital everyday, spent time, told me what was going on, let me ask questions and answered them.Since then my husband was treated by him and the care and treatment was just as positive. When I called with questions he responded quickly and answered my questions and considered my concerns thoughtfully and seriously. I would recommend him to anyone.

July 21st, 2009

dismisses your pain and suffering

I had really painful surgery in Dec of 08 and had to go through it all over again just last week b/c her screwed up the 1st time. Luckily I went to Brigham and Women's and I am recovering well!Don't trust his charming bedside manners!

June 8th, 2009

He did surgury on me and messed it all up. I never was in so much pain.I had to go to a surgeon in Providence to have it fixed.

October 11th, 2017