A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Herndon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Herndon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herndon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herndon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Herndon, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Herndon graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Herndon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Herndon MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James H. Herndon practice?
- Dr. James Herndon has 1 office location.
Dr. James Herndon practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.