Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Heslep
Dr. James Heslep, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX, with other offices in Corpus Christi, TX and Corpus Christi, TX (and 1 other location). He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Heslep is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So, Christus Spohn Hospital - Alice and CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Heslep has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. James Heslep is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Tom Tan
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Corpus Christi, TX 0 mi31
Dr. Ryan Hanisch
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Corpus Christi, TX 0.11 mi9
Dr. Jim Hsiang
Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Corpus Christi, TX 0.27 mi17