A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hessler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hessler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Hessler graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Hessler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Pomerene Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hessler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Hessler practice?
Dr. James Hessler practices Otolaryngology near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Otolaryngologists.