A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hessler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hessler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Hessler graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Hessler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Pomerene Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Hessler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Hessler practice?
- Dr. James Hessler has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hessler practices Otolaryngology near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Otolaryngologists.