A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hessler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hessler graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hessler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Joel Pomerene Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hessler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Hessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Hessler practice?
Dr. James Hessler practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Wooster, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Millersburg, OH.
See Wooster Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Hessler, Dr. Jacob Hessler, Dr. Jacques Hessler, Dr. Jaime Hessler