A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Heubi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Heubi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Heubi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alagille Syndrome
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Infantile Diarrhea
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Neonatal Jaundice
- Reye Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Heubi graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heubi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Heubi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Heubi practice?
- Dr. James Heubi has 1 office location.
Dr. James Heubi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.