A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Heun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Heun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heun
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Heun, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Heun graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Heun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Clare Hospital And Health Services
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Heun MD is a male Hematologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Heun practice?
- Dr. James Heun has 1 office location.
Dr. James Heun practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Baraboo, WI.
See Baraboo Hematologists and Baraboo Oncologists.