A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Heun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Heun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heun
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Heun, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Heun graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Heun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Clare Hospital And Health Services
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Heun MD is a male Hematologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Heun practice?
- Dr. James Heun has 1 office location.
Dr. James Heun practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Baraboo, WI.
See Baraboo Hematologists and Baraboo Oncologists.