Internists

Cresthaven
1001 Riverside Ave
Roseville, CA 95678
916-784-4050
Locations and availability (1)

|  Attitude  |  show details
by BJ on Mar 6th, 2014

I only saw him once. He was cold, unkind, rude and does not listen. As other reviewers have said, he has a massive ego issue. He would ask me a question, then start to talk over me and would not listen to a word I said! After 15 minutes of this I was in tears. He is SO off-base in what he thinks and says it is astounding Kaiser allows this person to practice. I have never had depression and am not depressed but he insisted I was. I heard he does this to others. He chastised me for a medication I have been taking for over 10 years ("you should try to handle it without drugs" he said), then he pushed antidepressants on me that I do not need!! He is also famous for making patients wait up to an hour in a room for him. He says it is because he wants to spend enough time with each patient, when it actually seems highly passive aggressive and controlling. This should NOT be allowed to go on at Kaiser.

|  Best MD ever  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

Takes time listens and explains everything. Patient and understanding and very kind. He was able to give an accurate and a difficult diagnosis. While you might wait a few extra minutes to see him he always takes his time and I have never felt he was rushing through my visit. Best MD I have ever been to.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

Dr. Heykes really listens and takes the time and effort to care in everyway possible. That reflects in the wait time, but is certainly worth it once your in with him.

|  an ego issue jumps to diagnose without proof!  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

At first I thought he might be good but his diagnostics are questionable he stated that he could diagnose better than the kaiser specialists.I beleive he has an ego problem.

|  show details
May 15th, 2011

Very patient and listens well. Referrs to specialist when he is unable to give accurate diagnosis. Usually very thorough. Best doctor I have ever had. Been mine fore 17 years.

|  Dr. Heykes  |  show details
by Walt Purdy on Oct 18th, 2008

An extremely fine physician. Very caring. Very knowledgable.Spends considerable amount of time when examining a patient and explaining his diagnosis. One of two best doctors I have had in 84 years.