A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hiatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hiatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hiatt
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hiatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hiatt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hiatt graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hiatt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Hiatt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Hiatt practice?
- Dr. James Hiatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Hiatt practices Ophthalmology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Ophthalmologists.