A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Higgins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Higgins, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Higgins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital-Baltimore
- Union Memorial Hospital Cancer Center
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Higgins MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James P. Higgins practice?
- Dr. James Higgins has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Higgins practices Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Clarksville, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Plastic Surgeons and Lutherville Timonium Surgeons.