Dr. James Higgins MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Baltimore, MD

no change

March 5th, 2014
Best Hand Surgeon in the country
Dr. Higgins is a wonderful doctor..He is on time and has a great personality. He listens and understands your concerns and he is a very gifted surgeon..I highly recommend him.

June 5th, 2012
Dr. Higgins is extremely knowledgable and he is a very kind physician.

May 24th, 2011
Dr. Higgin's care was good except he seem to disregard a couple issues which were of concern. Possibly the problem couldn't be fixed, but he just brushed it off instead of saying that was the reason. But the main problem with this Dr. is his secretary. She never answers the phone, doesn't return calls so I guess thats why it is so hard to make appointments. Even had the Workers Comp. lady do a conference call and still couldn't get an appointment made, we even had a note from Dr. Higgin's himself saying to make the appointment.

May 6th, 2010
Awesome Doc!
I had an accident where I had a finger smashed and severed. First stroke of luck was that the ambulance took me to Union Memorial. Second was that Dr. Higgins was there. Three initial assessments pointed toward amputation. Dr. Higgins' assessment was that he'd try to save it - and he did. He's been awesome all along too - from answering my many questions to making time for a quick last minute appointment to assure things were progressing as expected. And I've never met a more humble doctor. I really can't say enough great things about him. Those in the area - we're lucky to have him.

June 19th, 2009
My daughter was patient of Dr. Higgins for approximately 3 years. My daughter and myself always received the best of care from Dr. Higgins. He is a very caring physician. His is expertise in his field is outstanding. I would highly recommend Dr. Higgins.