Dr. James Hindson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Hindson?

Posted on July 18th, 2011

Concerned, patient,thorough. Asked the right questions, listened well and even followed with an evening phone call to check on me. Made me feel I was in good hands

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

I think Dr. Hindson is a great doctor!!! He is very caring and followed up with me promptly. He is very professional and i'm very happy that he's helping me. He started me on something simple and since I started it last week, i've been feeling like a new person!!! I wish I could have him as my PCP!!!

COPD