A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hine
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hine, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hine graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ernest Hine MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Hine practice?
- Dr. James Hine has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Hine practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.