A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hine, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hine graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ernest Hine MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Hine practice?
- Dr. James Hine has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Hine practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.