Learn more about Dr. James Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hines
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hines, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hines has 20 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hines MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James Hines practice?
- Dr. James Hines has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hines practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.