A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hines
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hines, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hines has 20 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hines MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James Hines practice?
- Dr. James Hines has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hines practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.