A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hines, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hines has 20 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hines MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James Hines practice?
- Dr. James Hines has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Hines practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.