A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hinrichs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hinrichs is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hinrichs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinrichs graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Hinrichs has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Henry Hinrichs MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Hinrichs practice?
- Dr. James Hinrichs has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Hinrichs practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology near Bridgeton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Charles, MO and Saint Louis, MO.
See Bridgeton Internists, Bridgeton Infectious Disease Doctors, and Bridgeton Pathologists.