Learn more about Dr. James Hinrichs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hinrichs is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hinrichs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinrichs graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Hinrichs has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital West
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Henry Hinrichs MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Hinrichs practice?
- Dr. James Hinrichs has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Hinrichs practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology near Saint Charles, MO.
See Saint Charles Internists, Saint Charles Infectious Disease Doctors, and Saint Charles Pathologists.