Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Hinrichs
Dr. James Hinrichs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Bridgeton, MO and Saint Charles, MO (and 3 other locations). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Pathology. Dr. Hinrichs is affiliated with Christian Hospital Northeast, Christian Hospital Northwest and Northwest Healthcare. He speaks English.
Dr. James Hinrichs has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. James Hinrichs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Qasier Jawaid
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Lake Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi30
Dr. Joseph Rodemann
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Lake Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi14
Dr. Syed Tariq
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Lake Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi26