Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Hinshaw
Dr. James Hinshaw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX, with another office in Billings, MT. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hinshaw is affiliated with William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Billings Clinic and Providence Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Hinshaw has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. James Hinshaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Barbara Jennings
Obstetrics and Gynecology
El Paso, TX 0 mi25
Dr. Lilia Durussel
Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
El Paso, TX 0 mi15
Dr. Layla Townsend
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
El Paso, TX 0 mi16