A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nantucket Cottage Hospital
- Tift Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gregory Hinson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James G. Hinson practice?
- Dr. James Hinson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hinson practices Family Medicine near Nantucket, MA.
See Nantucket Primary Care Doctors.