Learn more about Dr. James Hinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hinton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hinton
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hinton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hinton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hinton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Henry Hinton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Hinton practice?
- Dr. James Hinton has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Hinton practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.