A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hinton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hinton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hinton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Henry Hinton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Hinton practice?
- Dr. James Hinton has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Hinton practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors.