A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hinton is Good. Dr. Hinton has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hinton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hinton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hinton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Hinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. Hinton practice?
Dr. James Hinton practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Hinton, Dr. Jaime Hinton, Dr. Santiago Hinton, Dr. Jacques Hinton