A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hirschfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hirschfeld is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirschfeld
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hirschfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hirschfeld, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirschfeld graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hirschfeld has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Hirschfeld MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Hirschfeld practice?
- Dr. James Hirschfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hirschfeld practices Ophthalmology near Parsippany, NJ.
See Parsippany Ophthalmologists.