A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hirschfeld is Good. Dr. Hirschfeld has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hirschfeld, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirschfeld graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hirschfeld has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Hospital for Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hirschfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Hirschfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Hirschfeld practice?
Dr. James Hirschfeld practices Ophthalmology near Parsippany, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Florham Park, NJ and New York, NY.
See Parsippany Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Hirschfeld, Dr. Jacob Hirschfeld, Dr. Jacques Hirschfeld, Dr. Jaime Hirschfeld