A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hirschfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hirschfeld is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirschfeld
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hirschfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hirschfeld, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirschfeld graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hirschfeld has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Hirschfeld MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Hirschfeld practice?
- Dr. James Hirschfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hirschfeld practices Ophthalmology near Parsippany, NJ.
See Parsippany Ophthalmologists.