A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hitch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hitch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hitch graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hitch has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Blount Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Parks Hitch MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Hitch practice?
- Dr. James Hitch has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Hitch practices Urology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, TN.
See Knoxville Urologists.