A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hocks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hocks graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hocks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hocks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Hocks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Hocks practice?
Dr. James Hocks practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Ophthalmology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians, Saint Paul Adolescent Specialists, and Saint Paul Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Hocks, Dr. Jaime Hocks, Dr. Santiago Hocks, Dr. Jacques Hocks