A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hocks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hocks is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hocks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hocks graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hocks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hocks MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James Hocks practice?
- Dr. James Hocks has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Hocks practices Pediatrics near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians.