Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Hodsden
Dr. James Hodsden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Akron, OH. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hodsden is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Akron General, Akron Children's Hospital and Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital. Dr. Hodsden has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Hodsden has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Hodsden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.
Dr. Robert Hines
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Akron, OH 0 mi30
Dr. Thomas Loiudice
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Akron, OH 0 mi41
Dr. Weiquan Lu
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Akron, OH 0 mi16