A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hoell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hoell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hoell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoell graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hoell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Steven Hoell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Hoell practice?
- Dr. James Hoell has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Hoell practices Anesthesiology near Sheboygan, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, WI.
See Sheboygan Anesthesiologists.