A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hoffmeister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hoffmeister, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffmeister graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hoffmeister has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Transylvania Regional Hospital INC
- Transylvania Community Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Albert Hoffmeister MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Hoffmeister practice?
- Dr. James Hoffmeister has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Hoffmeister practices Surgery near Brevard, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Laurinburg, NC.
See Brevard Surgeons.