A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Holden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Holden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Holden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holden graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Holden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Benton County
- Northwest Medical Center Willow Creek Womens Hospi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Russell Holden MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Holden practice?
- Dr. James Holden has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Holden practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Bentonville, AR.
See Fayetteville Family Physicians.