Dr. James Holehouse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Holehouse?

Very Talented

Posted on November 11th, 2017

I went to dr hole house after having silicone removed from my lips which left them bumpy, he injected Juviderm to make them even and the result was unbelievable I have visited renew twice now and both times have been very Satisfactory renew is my favorite place I have Visited in wv for fillers!

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Awesome Doctor...does awesome work.. Awesome nurses & office staff.

Liposuction

Posted on January 27th, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr. Holehouse and his staff. Very informative and works well with patients. Goes above the requirements. Takes his time with each patient.

Evaluation of care from doctor and staff

Posted on January 9th, 2017

I had gained 45 lbs, over the last couple of years and with aging the body's metabolism slows down, so trying to lose the weight was a losing game. The scale kept going up. I made appointment with Dr. Wholehouse and he recommended lipsunction, for permanent weight loss. The procedure was successful. I would recommend his services to any individual wanting to improve the quality of their life. He was very knowledgeable & professional in his care. A truly caring doctor. His staff were so kind & compassionate. I plan to continue with my weight control at Renew, and highly recommend them.

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Several months ago I began suffering from issues "down below". My old OBGYN unfortunately died in a bizarre boating accident so I had to find a new one FAST. Vitals helped me discover Dr. Holehouse and I could not be more satisfied. Dr. Holehouse explored all my holes and found the root problem right away. He prescribed the right medication and my little "issue" cleared up in 3 days!!! We love you Dr. Holehouse!

Posted on June 8th, 2015

I was skeptical to go to a Physician who is know for being an OBGYN for liposuction and other cosmetic procedures but I have seen Doctor Holehouse previously and have always been interested in his services so I figured, why not? It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. He and his staff were very professional &treated me with respect and the attention that I believe all patients deserve. Dr. Holehouse has been doing liposuction for eight years and has seen hundreds of patients so I felt safe in his hands and I am thrilled with my results!!! Not being put under anesthesia was also a huge bonus and from what I have researched the procedure is generally very safe. All in all it was a wonderful experience and I would recommend Renew time and again!

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Dr. Holehouse and his staff are absolutely wonderful!!!

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Had an excellent experience with Dr Holehouse and staff, no complaints

Absolutly Amazing!!

Posted on March 12th, 2012

Dr Holehouse is the most amazing Dr that I have ever been to! He took the time to listen to my problems I was having and no questioned me like it was a cry for attention! He gets right to the problem and doesnt push it off for another 4 yrs as ALL other doctors have to me. He personality rocks to!! Dr Holehouse performed my surgery and even though a minor surgery turned into a major one only because once he entered the camera through my belly button things werent as they should have been, but he took care of it without a doubt in his mind he didnt even give it a second thought he knew what he had to do and did it! Surgery went great with no complacations and recovery went just as good! Here I am now pain free finally after 4 yrs! I would recommend anyone to Dr Holehouse and tell them you have nothing what so ever to worry about he will take 110% care off you!! Thanks again to Dr Holehouse and all his wonderful caring staff you all were great!!

Very happy with this doctor!!!

Posted on February 5th, 2009

Dr. Holehouse is one of the most caring physicians I have encountered. He listened to my physical and current personal problem that may be affecting my health with deep caring. I will be having surgery in the near future and have no doubts about his ability to perform this procedure.

Posted on October 19th, 2017