Dr. James Holehouse MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 11th, 2016
Several months ago I began suffering from issues "down below". My old OBGYN unfortunately died in a bizarre boating accident so I had to find a new one FAST. Vitals helped me discover Dr. Holehouse and I could not be more satisfied. Dr. Holehouse explored all my holes and found the root problem right away. He prescribed the right medication and my little "issue" cleared up in 3 days!!! We love you Dr. Holehouse!

May 19th, 2016
Bad Facelift
I couldn't agree more with another's review"I don't know how many women I've seen with terrifying results from this "cosmetic surgeon" but please do yourself a favor and don't be his next victim. This man will butcher you, his credentials don't match his services that are offered and if you did any research at all on his education I'm sure you would have second thoughts about having anything done here. He performs procedures that far surpass his education and specialties so you are truly getting what you pay for at his establishment. " He gave me the impression he was a "certified plastic surg" and talked me into getting a facelift, which has left a visible large scar. Wish I had done more homework on his credentials.

June 8th, 2015
I was skeptical to go to a Physician who is know for being an OBGYN for liposuction and other cosmetic procedures but I have seen Doctor Holehouse previously and have always been interested in his services so I figured, why not? It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. He and his staff were very professional &treated me with respect and the attention that I believe all patients deserve. Dr. Holehouse has been doing liposuction for eight years and has seen hundreds of patients so I felt safe in his hands and I am thrilled with my results!!! Not being put under anesthesia was also a huge bonus and from what I have researched the procedure is generally very safe. All in all it was a wonderful experience and I would recommend Renew time and again!

May 19th, 2015
Educate yourself
Would you let your family doctor perform plastic surgery on you? If you immediately thought no, then please think twice before allowing an ob/gyn to perform plastic surgery on you. There is always risk involved with any procedure but don't put yourself at an even greater risk by allowing someone whose been doing pap smears his entire career perform a breast augmentation on you. Be smart, ask the right questions & find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who was extensively trained on the procedures that you're seeking. It may be more costly, but they didn't attend a weekend cosmetic surgeon course.

April 22nd, 2015
Dr. Holehouse and his staff are absolutely wonderful!!!

February 23rd, 2015
Had an excellent experience with Dr Holehouse and staff, no complaints

May 23rd, 2014
I would be worried....
I have seen Dr. Holehouse's commercials on TV now for weeks. He talks about offering Liposuction in his office. I would caution anyone who thinks liposuction done in an doctors office, under local is a good idea to BE CAREFUL! In addition, Dr. Holehouse is NOT a board certified PLASTIC SURGEON! He's an OB. I would not trust anyone who isn't a plastic surgeon to perform plastic surgery on me regardless of the cost!! Sometimes the best deals really are too good to be true.

March 18th, 2013
No flexibility
Rude receptionist...Tiffany. Not helpful. Almost robotic. Hours are not flexible for working crowd. Hard to get an appointment. Very impersonal and cold,

March 12th, 2012
Absolutly Amazing!!
Dr Holehouse is the most amazing Dr that I have ever been to! He took the time to listen to my problems I was having and no questioned me like it was a cry for attention! He gets right to the problem and doesnt push it off for another 4 yrs as ALL other doctors have to me. He personality rocks to!! Dr Holehouse performed my surgery and even though a minor surgery turned into a major one only because once he entered the camera through my belly button things werent as they should have been, but he took care of it without a doubt in his mind he didnt even give it a second thought he knew what he had to do and did it! Surgery went great with no complacations and recovery went just as good! Here I am now pain free finally after 4 yrs! I would recommend anyone to Dr Holehouse and tell them you have nothing what so ever to worry about he will take 110% care off you!! Thanks again to Dr Holehouse and all his wonderful caring staff you all were great!!

February 4th, 2009
Very happy with this doctor!!!
Dr. Holehouse is one of the most caring physicians I have encountered. He listened to my physical and current personal problem that may be affecting my health with deep caring. I will be having surgery in the near future and have no doubts about his ability to perform this procedure.