Dr. James Holehouse MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

February 2nd, 2017
Awesome Doctor...does awesome work.. Awesome nurses & office staff.

January 27th, 2017
Liposuction
I was very impressed with Dr. Holehouse and his staff. Very informative and works well with patients. Goes above the requirements. Takes his time with each patient.

January 9th, 2017
Evaluation of care from doctor and staff
I had gained 45 lbs, over the last couple of years and with aging the body's metabolism slows down, so trying to lose the weight was a losing game. The scale kept going up. I made appointment with Dr. Wholehouse and he recommended lipsunction, for permanent weight loss. The procedure was successful. I would recommend his services to any individual wanting to improve the quality of their life. He was very knowledgeable & professional in his care. A truly caring doctor. His staff were so kind & compassionate. I plan to continue with my weight control at Renew, and highly recommend them.

July 11th, 2016
Several months ago I began suffering from issues "down below". My old OBGYN unfortunately died in a bizarre boating accident so I had to find a new one FAST. Vitals helped me discover Dr. Holehouse and I could not be more satisfied. Dr. Holehouse explored all my holes and found the root problem right away. He prescribed the right medication and my little "issue" cleared up in 3 days!!! We love you Dr. Holehouse!

June 8th, 2015
I was skeptical to go to a Physician who is know for being an OBGYN for liposuction and other cosmetic procedures but I have seen Doctor Holehouse previously and have always been interested in his services so I figured, why not? It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. He and his staff were very professional &treated me with respect and the attention that I believe all patients deserve. Dr. Holehouse has been doing liposuction for eight years and has seen hundreds of patients so I felt safe in his hands and I am thrilled with my results!!! Not being put under anesthesia was also a huge bonus and from what I have researched the procedure is generally very safe. All in all it was a wonderful experience and I would recommend Renew time and again!

April 22nd, 2015
Dr. Holehouse and his staff are absolutely wonderful!!!

February 23rd, 2015
Had an excellent experience with Dr Holehouse and staff, no complaints

March 12th, 2012
Absolutly Amazing!!
Dr Holehouse is the most amazing Dr that I have ever been to! He took the time to listen to my problems I was having and no questioned me like it was a cry for attention! He gets right to the problem and doesnt push it off for another 4 yrs as ALL other doctors have to me. He personality rocks to!! Dr Holehouse performed my surgery and even though a minor surgery turned into a major one only because once he entered the camera through my belly button things werent as they should have been, but he took care of it without a doubt in his mind he didnt even give it a second thought he knew what he had to do and did it! Surgery went great with no complacations and recovery went just as good! Here I am now pain free finally after 4 yrs! I would recommend anyone to Dr Holehouse and tell them you have nothing what so ever to worry about he will take 110% care off you!! Thanks again to Dr Holehouse and all his wonderful caring staff you all were great!!

February 5th, 2009
Very happy with this doctor!!!
Dr. Holehouse is one of the most caring physicians I have encountered. He listened to my physical and current personal problem that may be affecting my health with deep caring. I will be having surgery in the near future and have no doubts about his ability to perform this procedure.

May 18th, 2017