A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hollandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hollandt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollandt graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Hollandt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hollandt MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Hollandt practice?
- Dr. James Hollandt has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Hollandt practices Internal Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Endicott, NY.
See Syracuse Internists.