A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hollandt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollandt graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hollandt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital
- United Health Services Binghamton General
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hollandt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Hollandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Hollandt practice?
Dr. James Hollandt practices Internal Medicine near Endicott, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Binghamton, NY.
See Endicott Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Hollandt, Dr. Jacob Hollandt, Dr. Jacques Hollandt, Dr. Jaime Hollandt