Learn more about Dr. James Holleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Holleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holleman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Holleman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holleman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bennett Holleman MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James B. Holleman practice?
- Dr. James Holleman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Holleman practices Surgery near Columbus, NC.
See Columbus Surgeons.