A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Holliday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Holliday, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Holliday graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Holliday has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Bapt Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Newton Holliday MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James N. Holliday practice?
- Dr. James Holliday has 1 office location.
Dr. James Holliday practices Ophthalmology near Dyersburg, TN.
See Dyersburg Ophthalmologists.