Learn more about Dr. James Holliday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Holliday is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holliday
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Holliday Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Holliday, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Holliday graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Holliday has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Bapt Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Newton Holliday MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James N. Holliday practice?
- Dr. James Holliday has 1 office location.
Dr. James Holliday practices Ophthalmology near Dyersburg, TN.
See Dyersburg Ophthalmologists.