A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Holmes is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Holmes, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Holmes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Holmes MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Holmes practice?
- Dr. James Holmes has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Holmes practices Emergency Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Emergency Physicians.