A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Holsapple is Good. Dr. Holsapple has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Holsapple, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Cancer, Cerebrovascular Disorders, and Craniotomy Brain Surgery.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Holsapple graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Holsapple has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holsapple accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Holsapple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James W. Holsapple practice?
Dr. James Holsapple practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Boston Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Holsapple, Dr. Jaime Holsapple, Dr. Santiago Holsapple, Dr. Jacques Holsapple