A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Holsapple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Holsapple is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holsapple
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holsapple Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Holsapple, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holsapple graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holsapple has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Holsapple MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Holsapple practice?
- Dr. James Holsapple has 1 office location.
Dr. James Holsapple practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurological Surgeons.