A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Holsapple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Holsapple is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holsapple
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holsapple Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Holsapple, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holsapple graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holsapple has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Holsapple MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Holsapple practice?
- Dr. James Holsapple has 1 office location.
Dr. James Holsapple practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurological Surgeons.