A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Holsapple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Holsapple is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Holsapple, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holsapple graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holsapple has 7 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holsapple accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James W. Holsapple practice?
Dr. James Holsapple practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Boston Neurological Surgeons.