inactive

James J Holt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 3rd, 2015
I have been having severe head and sinus aches with a stiff and throbbing neck and sometimes accompanied with a fever. I went to Holt to see if he could diagnose the problem. He looked in my nostril and pretended he was listening to what I was saying. Never offered an allergy test or any diagnostic test. He said there is nothing wrong. Then got angry when I asked 2 questions and was in a hurry to get me out so he could get to his next patient. That was it $150 gone for nothing. I left and went to a real doctor and found out I had a severe sinus infection that spread to my brain. This guy should not be doing what he is doing. He doesn't care to figure out what is wrong all he cares about is getting his money and getting out to the golf course. I highly recommend staying away from this place as I had a very serious problem and if he listened to my symptoms he would have known that.

August 31st, 2013
5 STAR
I have had Dr Holt as my ENT specialist for 30 years. He is an expert surgeon. I have sent countless others to him in this time including my own GP (Doctor). He wastes no time and knows what tests are needed the 1st visit. I have never had any complaint with him in any way. He listens to you, treats you with dignity and respect and takes time to answer all your questions. I am pleased in knowing he has trained many others in this field of medicine. He is one of the top head and neck surgeons in the United States.

March 21st, 2013
one word to discribe him ALOOF. Didn't seem at all interested in helping me.