A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Holtzclaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Holtzclaw is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holtzclaw
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holtzclaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Holtzclaw, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtzclaw graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Holtzclaw has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Effingham County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Holtzclaw MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. Holtzclaw practice?
- Dr. James Holtzclaw has 1 office location.
Dr. James Holtzclaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Surgeons.