A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Holtzclaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Holtzclaw is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Holtzclaw, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtzclaw graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Holtzclaw has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Holtzclaw MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. Holtzclaw practice?
- Dr. James Holtzclaw has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Holtzclaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, GA and Rincon, GA.
See Savannah Orthopedic Surgeons.